Brass, enamels, 34.6 mm wide. Raised logo of the Moscow Mint
on the reverse below the pin. A very well-made piece.
The Soviet Women's Committee was formed in late 1941,
initially under the name Soviet Women's Anti-Fascist
Committee. Closely supervised by the Communist Party, it
operated as an affiliate of the Soviet Peace Fund and had
essentially the same goal of spreading Soviet propaganda and
influence around the globe.